Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pictures

Every since Faith was born, I have enjoyed being behind a camera. I owned my first digital camera when she was born, a Kodak! If she blinked, I had a picture. Our computer crashed...and long heart breaking story later, I only have about 10-25 pictures of Faith under the age of 1. I was the mom, that did not miss a beat. When I lost all those, a piece of my heart left...really it did!! Jesus restored it, but I was sure heart broken for a long, long, looooooong time!!
After Lauren was born, I battled with taking pictures of her. I did not want Faith to look back one day, and think I loved one more than the other. But I did not want Lauren to have to miss out, just because Faith will.
Needless to say, I bought a rebel xt, and really enjoy it. I have had a copy of photoshop 7.0 and recently got photoshop C3. While I have owned these for sometime, it wasn't till recently that I am seeing just what can be done in PS.
There is this new found desire to want to know more, do more...
I have found some really neat websites, and am going to do all I can to read up and educate myself!

This blog is a journey...one that I hope I can ride for a long time!!
I hope it has ups and downs...and all the fun in between!

I think there is a little part of me that would like to do this on the side and see where it goes...first and foremost...I want to learn all I can....which means long nights and hours sitting in front of a Computer!!
But hey, its all good right?


Here is some of my work or shall I say a newbies work in progress.....
I just love this picture...upside down baby is Johnna, my neice...and then my oldest daughter Faith in the middle, next to my youngest, Audrey...I think the reason I like this so much is because this is so typically of all them! They all love Faith and she loves them...and they are all silly willy girls!!
Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment