Monday, March 29, 2010

web-worm

Over the last several days...I have become a web-worm. I have been soking up as much knowledge as I can. Unfortunatly, My camera died this weekend. I took it to a camera place in town, and it is either going to cost $175 or $20.0
Sure your thinking the $20 sounds like a great deal....never judge a book by its cover. She said something happen to the connectors, either those that connect the battery to the mother board, or the connects to the mother board itself. If its the mother board...its only $200, because it is not econimical to fix it....no camera....if its $175, then it can be fixed.

I decided tonight to just bring her on home and figure out what I want to do. I have been wanting a new camera...in fact have been pressing my husband about the issue. But I did not want one under these circumstances....

So now I am left to choose...Do I hold on to it for a little while longer, or do I go ahead and get the new one.....
I want a Canon 5D Mark II...its only a few pennies...not!!
Back to work...studying web worming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment